Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mitel command line trunk busy-out.

I have a Mitel with two PRI circuits. The 2nd PRI is bouncing every few minutes. Almost every time you get on the phone, the call is dropped. I wanted to busy-out or disable the 2nd trunk group to force all the phone calls to the good PRI. I could not find a way in the GUI so back to the command line.

busy trunk group 2 ( The status of the lines will change to man-busy.)
rts trunk group 2     ( Return to Service.)

The first time I tried this, the status of the lines changed to "not seizable." The command below fixed that.

dtstat clear 3 1 3 1   ( This command restored the lines to Idle. You will need to find cabinet, shelf, slot, and circuit to use dtstat.)

Now I wish the telco provider would get the PRI fixed!

No comments: